Welcome-help is on the way!

I would like to introduce myself. I am a resident of Milford, Michigan. My name is Kerry Bentivolio. I was born and raised in Michigan. I experienced the failure and success of business enterprise. After dusting myself off after a terrible bankruptcy twenty years ago, I created a part-time family oriented business now entering its eighteenth profitable year. I raised two wonderful and successful children, Kristin Lee, who is married to Grant Lee, and Kevin my son, with my wife of 33 years, a U of M graduate, who served our community as an intensive cardiac care nurse since our marriage. I have two aweswome grandchildren, Nathan and Emily. I am a full-time teacher who taught in both private and public school and I understand the concerns and issues of modern education. I know the feeling of unemployment and the value and opportunity of working on a team to help my employer maintain success in a competitive marketplace. I am a proven American patriot, having served honorably in the jungles of Vietnam (70-71) and the desert of Iraq (2007) with the US Army as both an active duty and Michigan National Guard citizen soldier. Forged in Michigan, hardened by life’s challenges, I am a representative of those Michiganders who want a positive and real change to the way Michigan conducts government. I am running for the Michigan Senate in Michigan’s 15th Senate district, western Oakland County and I need your help.

As a young soldier, I swore an oath to defend America. My mission has always been is to promote and defend the great American principles of individual liberty, freedom of religion, constitutional government, a sound fiscal policy, a free and diverse business climate that promotes and creates jobs, and a strong educational system. I have no political aspirations beyond returning Michigan to greatness. I am a proud working Republican who is going to Lansing to serve my neighbors, not to create a power base for the “good ole boys” or the political power brokers and elitists who will spend countless thousands of dollars to buy their election. I am NOT a professional politician, a lawyer, or a former Mayor. Michigan’s success is my mission, my only mission. I will not be defeated nor deter from my quest. Join me! Follow me, or get out of the way! Thank-you.

Most sincerely yours,

Kerry Bentivolio
Committee to Elect Kerry Bentivolio for Michigan Senate
Mailing: 30428 Milford Road
UPS Suite 122
New Hudson, MI 48165

Website: ContactKB@kerrybentivolioformichigansenate.org
Email: kbentivolio@gmail.com
Blog: kbentivolio.blogspot.com/

Friday, January 22, 2010

Kerry Bentivolio for Michigan Senate 2010

Dear Concerned Citizen,

Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog. It is an honor and a privilege to have the opportunity to campaign for the fifteenth Michigan Senate District in western Oakland County this year. Through this site, I hope to provide you with valuable information about our campaign, messages, plans, and our hopes to revitalize our great state of Michigan.

The 15th District covers a large area in western Oakland County, encompassing my hometown of Milford and the surrounding communities of Novi, South Lyon, New Hudson, Wixom, Walled Lake, West Bloomfield, Orchard Lake, White Lake, Commerce, Highland, Rose Township, Holly, and the northern part of Northville.

It is a vast community, with people from every walk of life and every political party. We represent the economic, cultural, religious, and ethnic diversity that makes this country the greatest country in the world. We are a concerned people - we are concerned about our children, our neighbors, our jobs, our family's health, education, and taxes. We are concerned about our personal future and the future of Michigan. Times are tough and there are important and difficult choices we need to make together to bring both you and Michigan back to prosperity. We cannot afford to conduct business as usual.

This blog, along with my website, will serve as the official notice to the 'good ole boy' political network in Lansing. Your time has come. It is time for a new and fresh look at what we, the Michigan patriots, want in our state's future. It is time for creative, balanced problem solving and a change in the way Michigan does business. Join me, follow me, or get the hell out the way. We will make it happen. With you, or without you, Michigan's success is our only option.

Most Sincerely Yours,

Kerry Bentivolio

No comments:

Post a Comment